about bunny

My Photo
bunny
"Beneath the makeup and behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world."
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

friends of bunny





Monday, January 17, 2011

glam glow

 just trying out the glamglow mask for the first time!  i picked up a sample at bliss so i could try it before buying because it is somewhat pricey.  here's how cute i look with it on (not):






It's made with volcanic pumice rock, kaolin sea clay, and green tea.  I just washed it off and I must say, it's pretty amazing.  My skin looks and feels so much better.  It's super tingly when you first put it on, and then it turns to that lighter color when it's time to take it off.  I used some of my peeling groovy serum after and then my vivite glycolic moisturizer and it seems like they're both absorobing better because of the mask.  Guess this means I'll be buying the full size now!

6 comments:

Britt said...

Hah fun!

Elizabeth said...

I love face peels!!

Stop on by my blog to sign up for the book club that I am hosting!!

Oh, and let's workout soon!

shear indulgence said...

love me some glam glow....

Muhammad Qasar Rafiq said...

Glow bracelets and glow necklaces are considered novelty party products. They are referred to as glow sticks necklaces and bracelets sometimes because they are in essence special size glow sticks.
Glow Bracelets

Anonymous said...

How funny. I found your page by looking for reviews of GlamGlow. Then I noticed your lovely quotes and the Happiness Project book - which I just started reading last night. No coincidences... : )

Anonymous said...

Fantastic blog! Thank you for this review. I'd really love to try this, do you know if there is a way I can get a sample online?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

book club

book club
the happiness project


Sophie Girl

Sophie Girl

bunny reads: