about bunny

My Photo
bunny
"Beneath the makeup and behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world."
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

friends of bunny





Thursday, February 17, 2011

two weeks notice

So about a week ago I put in my two weeks notice at my job.  Thursday will be my last day.  I was expecting to feel so relieved but I still just feel stressed.  It has actually been making me physically ill- I just can't wait for it to all be over!  They have me working 10 days in a row now, sometimes until 1:30am.  I guess I'm getting the final "fuck you."  And I really wouldn't mind working the 10 days in a row if they would say something like "we could really use the help while we try to find someone else... blah blah" but I was told that next Friday and Saturday are my days off.  Really?  My days off are after I no longer work there?!  Does anyone agree/disagree with me on this? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

book club

book club
the happiness project


Sophie Girl

Sophie Girl

bunny reads: