about bunny

My Photo
bunny
"Beneath the makeup and behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world."
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

friends of bunny





Friday, February 4, 2011

Girl With The Dragon Tattoo





Just finished this book.  Review to follow.  My favorite quote? "Friendship- my definition- is built on two things. Respect and trust. Both elements have to be there. And it has to be mutual. You can have respect for someone, but if you don't have trust, the friendship will crumble.- Mikael Blomkvist"

Have any of you read it?  What'd you think?

2 comments:

Britt said...

Loved the whole series. Great books!

Jill said...

it is on my nightstand, up next for reading. I just finished The Help, loved it and my all time favorite book is Sara's Key

have a good weekend

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

book club

book club
the happiness project


Sophie Girl

Sophie Girl

bunny reads: