about bunny

My Photo
bunny
"Beneath the makeup and behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world."
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

friends of bunny





Friday, October 15, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge

Yes, perfect timing for me to stumble upon a 30 day blog challenge.  I am definitely going to do this everday, and I'll try to throw in some other posts for good measure.  You lucky ducks!

Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts
Day 2-Meaning behind your blog name
Day 3-Your first love
Day 4-Your parents
Day 5-Your siblings
Day 6-A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 7-Favorite movies
Day 8-A place you've traveled to
Day 9-A picture of your friends
Day 10-Something you're afraid of
Day 11-Favorite tv shows
Day 12-What you believe
Day 13-Goals
Day 14-A picture you love
Day 15-Bible verse
Day 16-Dream house
Day 17-Something you're looking forward to
Day 18-Something you regret
Day 19-Something you miss
Day 20-Nicknames
Day 21-Picture of yourself
Day 22-Favorite city
Day 23-Favorite vacation
Day 24-Something you've learned
Day 25-Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs
Day 26-Picture of your family
Day 27-Pets
Day 28-Something that stresses you out
Day 29-3 Wishes
Day 30-a picture 
Day One 
Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts
 I'm Bunny.  No, I wasn't born a Bunny but I don't really want to put my real name out there.  Don't worry though, if we become bloggy besties or anything I'll tell you my name, but for now, we're just going to leave it at Bunny!

1. Bunny is actually the name of my first dog, but I like it because its cute and preppy. 
2. I've never been pulled over.
3. I always throw up on holidays.  Not every holiday, but if I'm sick w/ the stomach flu or something like that, its on a holiday.  
4. I'm actually allergic to cheap jewelery.
5. I once won a Mercedes from the mall but they wouldn't let me take it because I wasn't 21 yet. 
6. I've never been on a rollercoaster.  Or a motorcycle.  As you can tell, I'm a huge thrill seeker. 
7.  I'm a righty but I have a thing for lefties.  You're instantly cooler if you're a lefty and I'm secretly jealous of you. 
8.  Dirty kitchen water and sponges freak me out. 
9.  My whole life I thought I had a chicken pox scar.  Turns out its something entirely different and really funny but I'm not posting it.  If you really care, formspring me once I set that up!
10. I'm really into knowing if people have tattoos and what they are and I think that if people mention their tattoo's on a list like this they could include some pictures of them. For the record, I don't have any but might want a small white one. I'll probably never get it though because "it would break my dads heart," and I couldn't do that. 
11.  My parents really are my best friends. 
12.  I am bat-shit crazy about pugs. 
13.  I hate showering (but don't worry, I still do it). 
14.  Instead of having a cloth "blankie" when I was little, I had a rabbit fur that I named Donny. I believe this is why I love fur so much. I also think I love fur because I love animals so much. This may seem convoluted to some, but to me it makes perfect sense.
15.  My first tooth was removed by my babysitter who tied one end of a string to my tooth and the other to the doorknob.  True Story.  She was also my parents favorite babysitter.

2 comments:

~M~ said...

I love this! I am looking forward to reading all of your posts :)

Anonymous said...

I am not a thrill seeker either. Rollercoasters are awful. I'm allergic to Nickel which is in most cheap jewelry so I guess we're in the same boat there :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

book club

book club
the happiness project


Sophie Girl

Sophie Girl

bunny reads: